Did you mean: 
kg25
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP7612 won't stay on

HP7612

I have an HP7612 - just moved it to a different room and it won't stay powered up.  It's plugged directly into the wall, the light on the external power pack lights up fine.  When I plug it into the printer, the printer automatically powers up, gives a message that you should always power down using the button, then the printer shuts down and the external powerpack light goes off.  My husband moved the printer for me and I'm guessing he did not power it down first.  But I'm thinking there should be some way to recover from this!  Any ideas of what else I can try?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,229 6,216 454 497
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP7612 won't stay on

@kg25, Welcome to HP Support Community!

If you have already performed the steps from the document  Printer Does Not Turn On and the issue persists, it could be a hardware failure.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation