Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (63 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP8720 printer - white or black?

Product Name: HP8720 printer
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

not really a problem, but a question.  I need a new printer and see the HP8720. . one model is in black, and one model is a white color.  Is there a difference between the two models, other than the color of the unit?

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: HP8720 printer - white or black?

Hello, @frogress

Let us know if you have any further issue and we would be glad to be of your assistance Smiley Happy

Please consider marking my post as "Accepted Solutions" to help other users with the same issue to find a solution more efficiently. Click on "Thumbs up" to give me "Kudos".

Visit us again if you have any concerns!

Thank you again and may you also have a great day and even better tomorrow Smiley Happy

View solution in context
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (45 Views)

Hello, @frogress – Hope you are well Smiley Happy

Allow me to welcome to HP Support Forums! It is a great platform to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others!

I understand that you are planning to shop for a new Officejet 8720 printer. There is absolutely no difference between the black Officejet 8720 & white Officejet 8720 printer. It's a wonderful machine and I hope that it serves you for a long time Smiley Happy

Also, you can get the troubleshooting help / drivers for your printer here: http://bit.ly/2xvAfkh

I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know!

Good luck Smiley Happy

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am an HP Employee

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (39 Views)

Thank you!  With the white machine being a lower price than the black one. . .I was worried to order it!

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (38 Views)

Hello, @frogress

Let us know if you have any further issue and we would be glad to be of your assistance Smiley Happy

Please consider marking my post as "Accepted Solutions" to help other users with the same issue to find a solution more efficiently. Click on "Thumbs up" to give me "Kudos".

Visit us again if you have any concerns!

Thank you again and may you also have a great day and even better tomorrow Smiley Happy

DVortex
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation