Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Deskjet printer 3755
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

For the past month Web service light has been blinking.  When I want to print the resume light goes on. The printer doesn't print until I hit the resume button. All was going well til this week and nothing worked. I tried calling Hp support, but I have to pay since the printer is over a year old. I have tried the support online to no avail. Looking for help. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Marge1966

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This condition occurs when Web Services is turned on, but the printer is not connected to the Web Services server. Use the printer Embedded Web Server (EWS) to enable Web Services, and then set up automatic printer updates to make sure your printer has the most up-to-date functionality. Periodic printer updates are required to use Web Services.

1. Load plain white paper in the paper tray.

2. On the printer control panel, press the Wireless  and Information  buttons at the same time.

A Network Configuration Page prints.

3. Find the IP address on the page.

Figure : IP address on the Network Configuration Page

IP address on the Network Configuration Page
  4. Type the IP address into the address bar of an Internet browser, and then press Enter.

The EWS opens in the browser.

Figure : Example of an IP address in a browser address bar

Example of IP address in browser address bar
  5. From the Home tab, click Web Services.

6. Under the Web Services Settings section, click Setup, and then click Continue.

7. Check both boxes to accept the terms of use and enable Web Services, and then click Next.

The printer searches for updates and then automatically prints a Web Services information page.

NOTE: 

For more information, go to Setting Up and Using HP ePrint.

If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-3700-all-in-one-printer-series/8954253/model/1126203...

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.