Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Look for a "123" button to change the keyboard to numbers and characters.

I am employed by HP

Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
HP Recommended

hi

i need to instal hp officejet 4500 wirless . My notebook havent cd drive and  i have to instal it without cd driver please help me.

best regards

M.Mehr

HP Recommended

Download and install the latest software for your printer from the Support > Support & Troubleshooting link at the top of this page.

I am employed by HP

Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
HP Recommended

What is a WPA passphrase

HP Recommended

I can't seem to find the SETUP button for my HP 4500 to a) tell it to print a fax confirmation; and b) make it be wireless.   Any help would be appreciated.    Thanks,  SKR

HP Recommended
So.... where is the startup button?
HP Recommended

Hi!

@Jazi1

Welcome the HP Support forums. 

I understand you are looking for what the WPA passphrase is. The WPA passphrase is the password you need to connect to home wireless network.

@reimanngirl

Thank you for joining the HP Support Community.  I understand that you would like to know where your setup button is on the front panel of the printer. I have included the user guide for your printer.  On Page 12 there is a diagram of the front panel of your printer with each button clearly described. The setup button is the one with the wrench on it.

You will find the steps to turn on your fax confirmation report in your user guide starting on page 56. 

Officejet 4500 User Guide

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c01991014.pdf

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

How do I install a wireless Printer hpofficejet4500 wireless

HP Recommended

I need to hook up my HP 4500 wireless printer to WiFi modem

HP Recommended

Hi, 

Hi I have a HP Officejet 4500 wireless,  have do I install it wireless. Please let me know precedure & step how I can install in my pc to printer.

Regards

Mujib

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.