Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How can I get an answer from HP WhatsApp or their interactive help line. I have sent this 25 times /

[16:35, 24/01/2020] Tim D. Wilkie: I have a 7740 under warranty. I have had a real problem with the print head /.. I have ben advised about this problem by Asmita from HP Tech Support. We have tried everything including 3 x printhead clean using HP Smart App and also 2x removing printhead and**edited / Product n° G5J38A / Firmware EDWINXPP1N002.1925.00
[16:39, 24/01/2020] Tim D. Wilkie: It doesn’t matter what has been done to try and rectify the issue but never has success. Akshay, who also assisted from Support, has said “You’ve already done the troubleshooting steps and I believe this is hardware related with respect to the printhead. I suggest you contact HP to obtain a repair/replacement...”

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
26,560 26,286 4,684 10,369
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How can I get an answer from HP WhatsApp or their interactive help line. I have sent this 25 times /

Hi,

Follow below form by providing your printer serial number, then you will be provided with the details to contact HP Support in the UK:

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/contact-hp/product/hp-officejet-pro-7740-wide-format-all-in-one-printer...

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation