Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
B210a

I have recently moved from India to US and carried the printer which I bought in India to US. I attached the normal international travel adapter to the Indian plug but the printer does not turn on. Any suggestions on how I can operate Indian printer in US as the electricity wattage is different 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi

Indian supply voltage is circa 230 and the US of A probably half that 115.

So unless the 'plate/label' gives a voltage range from 100 - 230 ish then you need a step up converter, or buy an appropriate power supply in the US.

Which will have the correct plug fitted.

Can't really help much as

SORRY... HP Customer Support site is temporarily unavailable

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.