01-13-2020 03:29 AM
Hi. How do I buy Black ink cardridge 301 from the HP company? I want only 1, size xl, dated in 2020. Last time I bouth one it stopped working after half a year, because the local shop had sold me a old one. And no, I don`t want to be a member of the Instant ink.
01-15-2020 08:36 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.
You may order it online from HP Store, click here.
Alternatively, you may also contact HP Support team to order it on a phone call.
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee