Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do I change the region of the printer after the expiry date of the warranty?

HP Deskjet 2600 ALL in one series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I've moved from UAE to Brazil and my printer does not accept the brazilian compatible cartridges. How do I change the region in order to accept them? I need the key code access but the brazilian support team informed they cannot provide it since my printer is 3 years old and therefore, out of warranty,

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,331 10,311 777 771
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do I change the region of the printer after the expiry date of the warranty?

@thataBR, Welcome to HP Support Community!

We need to perform a regional reset on the printer to resolve this issue. 

The reset instructions are specific for your printer and performing those steps on a different printer may brick the device. 

I've sent you a private message with reset instructions, follow the reset instruction to perform a full reset, and re-initialize the printer. 

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation