Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I had an issue with the printer wouldn't accept the cartridge, we resolved this issue with a NEW cartridge! Now I have this Damaged cartridge that I had new until the printer rejected it. So now I have the cartridge that don't work, still full with ink! I need to find out how to return it so I can get credit for the bad cartridge!! Thanks! Delores

Delores Day
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Asmita,  sent the information Stephan needs to get me my credit!! Thanks for forwarding this for me!!

Delores

Delores Day

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @DeloresD

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Asmita,  sent the information Stephan needs to get me my credit!! Thanks for forwarding this for me!!

Delores

Delores Day
HP Recommended
Asmita,
This is Stephan's excuse for not giving me the Credit I feel I'm Due for the BAD Cartridge!! I'm sorry if I'm bothering you more than I should, but I feel someone must know how he's treating a customer that has been a good customer for years now. I don't have money just to purchase things & throw them away just because they no longer supported!! When it isn't the product causing the issue, but the Cartridge that I just purchased!! Someone needs to know this!! I'
Considering the age of the printer, the reason that the ink cartridges are not working is likely caused by the printer. If you are interested in purchasing a new printer I can provide you with a $25 coupon to our online store. 

‎02-06-2020
Hello,   I regret to inform you that your unit has reached End of Support Life, which means that HP no longer has access to recovery discs, hardware or software for your system. If you prefer you can contact either our Home & Home Office Group or our Commercial Department in your area to see what current models may fit your needs. You also have the option of taking it to a local repair shop in your area.   We apologize for the inconvenience.  -HP Social Media Support 
Delores Day
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.