Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I am printing wirelessly from my hp pavilion laptop to my hp laserjet 2550n printer. Everything comes out black and white. I can't print colour. I can test print on printer and it comes out in colour.  The windows printer test page prints but where it says Colour support it says NO. How do i change this to yes.

26 REPLIES 26
HP Recommended

Hi pepgus, 

This is a commercial line product. For the best answer to your questions you will need to repost your question to the following links. 

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Support-Forums/ct-p/business-support 

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-LaserJet/bd-p/bsc-413 

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

Hi pcwizard: I have an issue with my HP PSC 1610 All-in-one printer....i can't get the color to print as it did print before but now it has stopped printing color....I have set all my settings and have gone through the properties items and this issues isn't resolved...

Do you have any other suggestions? Or is my printer just had it's days of printing in color? LOL

Please Help this stressed out individual....Thanks ahead

HP Recommended

Hi patriciarose7,

Follow the steps in the document below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00317950

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended
I have done this and still no color????
HP Recommended

Hi patriciarose7, 

Is the cartridge New HP OEM or remanufactured?

Have you installed another cartridge into the printer?

What happens if you print self test report?

Print a self-test report:

1. Press Setup until Print Report appears, and then press OK.
  2. Self-Test Report appears, and then press OK.
I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended
still no color?
HP Recommended
I have printed out a Print Report and it's all in black....what now?
HP Recommended

Hi patriciarose7, 

Is the cartridge New HP OEM or remanufactured?

Have you installed another cartridge into the printer?

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended
the color cartridge was a new one ...it's an HP 95 and there's still have ink left in it.
I took it out and seen that there's a build up around the outside of the silver middle plate? I wonder if this could be the problem...I used a plastic paper clip to remove the ink build-up and then put it back into the slot and it still doesn't work....Now have I maybe damaged the copper lining ? if so I will then have to get a new cartridge but really don't want to if maybe the there's something else wrong? Please help if you can.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.