Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How do I print in color. Pls i need a quick reply... Im currently using an Hp F4435. My paper is due the next day. You're the only person who can help me. Hoping for a quick response. By the way, I'm using a mac, and i just bought some new tri color cartridges. I keep looking for printer properties that turns black and white to colored but cant. PLS, PLS, PLS.

HP Recommended

Hi ObaMa,

Are you using new OEM or Remanufactured cartridges in the printer?

Follow the document below.

Troubleshooting Print-Quality Issues

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

I have a hp deskjet 3052A  That will not print color what is wrong?

HP Recommended

My HP ENVY 5640 printer will photocopy in colour but does not print in colour from my computer.  Why?

HP Recommended

My Printer is a Hp Lj 2550n and refuses to print in colour, please  can you help me.

HP Recommended

I have a solution: my hp 7520 wont printer in colour. I can find no where to select 'print in colour'. I think I shall just get rid of it as it's nothing but trouble, the cartridges are too expensive and the ink doesn't last as long as stated. I had a Canon printer from 2008, I had no trouble, cheap cartridges. 

HP Recommended

The only thing I changed was the Black ink cartridge.

Please note that the notice advising me of the printer's e-mail address and the Alignment Pattern were printed in black & coloured ink

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.