11-11-2017 04:16 PM
I want to turn off double sided printing on my HPOffice Jet 4655. Thanks
11-13-2017 07:11 AM
Hello, @Marana-0_D – Hope you are well 🙂
Welcome back to the HP Forums, I'd be happy to help you with your printer issue!
I understand that you are having trouble while disabling the 2-sided printing option on your Officejet printer. I’d suggest you reset the print system so that all the settings would be changed to its default. Here are the steps:
- Click the Apple menu icon, and then click “System Preferences”.
- Click “Printers and Scanner” / “Print and Scan” or “Print and Fax”.
- Right-click the blank space in the Printers list, and then click “Reset printing system”.
- Click “Reset” in the confirmation window.
- Enter an administrator username and password, and then click “OK”.
- Wait until the printing system is reset and no devices show in the Printers list
- Restart your computer and then go back to System preferences – Printers and scanners.
- Click the “Add button” (+).
- Find, and then select the name of your printer from the printer list, and then click “Add” to add your printer. Do not select an HP Fax driver.
- Click “Print Using...” or “Use”, and then select the name of your printer (if available) or AirPrint.
Let me know how that goes!
Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
I am not an HP Employee
11-24-2017 03:47 PM
Followed the HP employee response instructions re: reset the printing system, rebooting and then selecting my HP printer again.
Unfortunately, my HP OfficeJet 4655 still defaults to double sided printing. Aggravating!
Is there some other method I should try or is there a missing step in the instructions?
Thanks in advance for your help.
11-25-2017 04:25 PM
Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you.
I understand that you want to turn off two-sided printing on your HP OfficeJet 4655 All-in-One Printer.
This issue could occur if the print settings are not correct.
Let's go through a few steps that may help to fix this issue.
And here are a few steps in the link: How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Mac) (Duplexing)
Note: Please follow the steps under the sublink: How do I turn off duplex printing
Let me know if this works.
You have a good day ahead.