Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet 6960
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Printing two licenses: that took only one sheet each. But the attached conditions between them run to 94 pages.

N-up printing, multiple pages per sheet, would avoid a very thick and heavy wad of paper.

I don't know why printing this way was not a snap today. But I see no "Layout" option in the print dialog.

At first I thought the problem lay in Apple Preview, but even when I installed a different PDF reader I got the same print dialog options.

Is the HP OfficeJet 6960 causing the trouble? (How strange, if this standard feature on printers has been disabled in printers that charge by the page, hm?)

Or can something in a PDF constrain the way it prints? Surely it can't be the OS. But really, I don't need an explanation. I just need a solution.

What can I do to get multiple pages of a PDF onto the same sheet of printout?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Click on Layout in the Preview app and select Pages per Sheet:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.