Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 5615 All-in-one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I received from Germany this HP all-in-one 5600 and I want to switch from German to English the language of the display.

The device is not new and I dont have the original guides.Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please follow steps below to Set your language and country/region

The language and country/region setting determines which language the HP All-inOne uses to display messages on the control panel display. Usually, you set the language and country/region when you first set up the HP All-in-One. However, you can change the setting at any time by using the following procedure.

1. Press Setup or ? button.

2. Press 7, and then press 1. This selects Preferences and then selects Set Language & Country/Region.

3. Press or to scroll through the languages. When your language appears, press OK.

4. When prompted, press 1 for Yes or 2 for No.

5. Press or to scroll through the countries/regions. When the country/region you want to select appears, press OK.

6. When prompted, press 1 for Yes or 2 for No.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please follow steps below to Set your language and country/region

The language and country/region setting determines which language the HP All-inOne uses to display messages on the control panel display. Usually, you set the language and country/region when you first set up the HP All-in-One. However, you can change the setting at any time by using the following procedure.

1. Press Setup or ? button.

2. Press 7, and then press 1. This selects Preferences and then selects Set Language & Country/Region.

3. Press or to scroll through the languages. When your language appears, press OK.

4. When prompted, press 1 for Yes or 2 for No.

5. Press or to scroll through the countries/regions. When the country/region you want to select appears, press OK.

6. When prompted, press 1 for Yes or 2 for No.

HP Recommended

Many thanks,the answer is OK,

Iasi2017

HP Recommended

Hi,

Glad to know that the issue has been resolved..

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.