Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I also have the same issue. I had a sticker on printer saying that I will get 2 months free. But did not find any other code or something to redeem it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey there! @RCK81, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand how to know how to claim 2-month free trial on instant ink account.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Have you registered for instant ink services?

Please check the contents of your printer box for an enrollment code relating to your trial.

Your printer should have come with either an enrollment key or a claim code. You should be able to add any promo code during the last phase of the enrollment.

If you have the printer enrolled and if the 2-month trial was not applied, send me a screenshot of the trial in a private message with the details below.

So, I can look at your account and get the trial applied. 

If you still have issues please share few details in a private message, so I can check the account details and help you in crediting the free months to you.

Printer Model Name

Serial Number of the printer

Instant ink Email Address

Instant Ink Account Number

Address to ship the cartridge

Do you need black or colour ink cartridges?

Also, refer this article to know more information about enrolling in instant ink services. Click Here

Hope to hear from you soon!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hey there! @RCK81, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand how to know how to claim 2-month free trial on instant ink account.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Have you registered for instant ink services?

Please check the contents of your printer box for an enrollment code relating to your trial.

Your printer should have come with either an enrollment key or a claim code. You should be able to add any promo code during the last phase of the enrollment.

If you have the printer enrolled and if the 2-month trial was not applied, send me a screenshot of the trial in a private message with the details below.

So, I can look at your account and get the trial applied. 

If you still have issues please share few details in a private message, so I can check the account details and help you in crediting the free months to you.

Printer Model Name

Serial Number of the printer

Instant ink Email Address

Instant Ink Account Number

Address to ship the cartridge

Do you need black or colour ink cartridges?

Also, refer this article to know more information about enrolling in instant ink services. Click Here

Hope to hear from you soon!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have the same problem.  I have gone through the box looking for the two month trial code and have not found.  
Is it on one of these and I am missing it?

image.jpg

HP Recommended

@LouisvilleMom, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

What model printer are you using?

For Instant ink ready printers, the 2 free months get added once the enrollment is complete.

Have you enrolled to a plan yet? To know how, refer to this document.

For more info on Instant Ink, refer to the FAQ document.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

HP OfficeJet Pro 6978

TH9832N0N1

I received 1 month free, I did not receive the 2nd month

edited***

HP Recommended

@CAgrandma, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.