Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PTM76
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to confirm printer registration on Google Cloud Print for HP AMP 130 printer?

HP AMP 130
Chrome OS

Hello folks,

I'm setting up an HP AMP 130 printer so i can use it with Google Cloud Print. I'm being prompted to confirm registration of the printer on the printer it self. 

The printer prints a page that looks like it has images of the power button, wireless button and info button - however there i nothing else on that page, so i'm not sure what the key presses on the printer should be to accept registration to the cloud print service.

Can anyone shed any light on what I should do to complete this?

Many thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
904 897 86 216
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to confirm printer registration on Google Cloud Print for HP AMP 130 printer?

@PTM76 

Hello,

As a first step, please update the printer firmware as follows:

1. On the printer's control panel, press the Wireless () and Information () buttons at the same time to retrieve the IP address of the printer.
  2. Launch a web page, then type this address in the address bar and press Enter. The printer's web interface opens.
  3. Click the Tools tab,  then expand the Printer Updates, and then click on Firmware Updates.
  4. Click the Check Now button to install the latest firmware update.

Then, please follow the instructions in the HP link Connecting and Using Google Cloud Print.

Please also go to Printing from a Chromebook.

In case of need, please do not hesitate to solicit us.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Expert support community HP France.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation