Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
6968 office jet
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Can I enlarge/reduce copies on HP 6968 Office Jet Printer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Miller-John

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I understand that you would like to enlarge / reduce the size when copying

I'd like to help.

Please try these steps

1. Touch Copy on the printer's control panel.

2. Touch Settings.

3. Touch Resize

Selecting Custom will allow you to increase the size or decrease the size be pressing "+" or "-".

4. Touch Done when the desired resize percentage is reached.

5. Touch Black or Color to start the copy.

Let me know how it goes.

Thank you. 🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" and "Kudos" Buttons.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

Hi @Miller-John

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I understand that you would like to enlarge / reduce the size when copying

I'd like to help.

Please try these steps

1. Touch Copy on the printer's control panel.

2. Touch Settings.

3. Touch Resize

Selecting Custom will allow you to increase the size or decrease the size be pressing "+" or "-".

4. Touch Done when the desired resize percentage is reached.

5. Touch Black or Color to start the copy.

Let me know how it goes.

Thank you. 🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" and "Kudos" Buttons.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you!

HP Recommended

I have looked and looked at the touch screen.  Where is the settings button.  I have touched everything and nothing brings me to an option for enlarging.  

HP Recommended

Your solution to enlarging the print worked great.  Thanks so much for your help!

HP Recommended

I have the same issue - not settings 'button' could I find either.

HP Recommended

Your directions are well written but they do not work for HP OfficeJet Pro 6968.  My previous printer was OfficeJet Pro 8600, so I am very familiar with the functions of most "HP all in ones" .  Could you please review you instructions to address the nuances of the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer?  Very frustrtating.  P.S. -- Cannot find any answers in the User Manuals . Thank you.

HP Recommended

tHE DIRECTIONS WERE GREAT, EXCEPT, i WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ICON FOR SETTINGS.

i HAD TO PLAT WITH IT FOR A BIT TO FIGURE IT OUT.

HP Recommended

HI ALL

ID LIKE TO MAKE A COPY ENLARGEMENT OF CUSTOM SIZE TO 133% OF ORIGINAL SIZE.

IT IS AN ARCHITECTURAL FLR PLAN.  QUALITY NOT IMPORTANT BUT SIZE IS.

FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS FOUND ON HP SITE, BUT MENU WAS NOT AS STATED.

NEED SPECIFIC STEPS THAT ALIGN W COPY MENUS.

THANKS IN ADVANCE, JAYNE

HP Recommended

TO GSD2 

I HAD SIM EXPERIENCE AS YOU DID - MENUS DID NOT MATCH UP SO INSTRUCTIONS COULDNT BE FOLLOWED.....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.