Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to get a kit for replacing the rollers for printer Deskjet HP 3050 J1610e

HP Deskjet 3050 J610a

My printer stopped printing. It cannot pass the paper through the machine

It starts working, but then I hear the scratching sound of the rollers and the printing job suddenly goes off without being finished. It gives a message that there is a paper jam.

I went online, searched for information, got the virtual assistant who sent me a link, watched the videos behind with 3-5 scenarios how to resolve the problem. The video advised that when I have exhausted all the options offered in it without resolving the problem, my printer needs to be serviced and I have to contact HP services.

Well, I could not. Impossible to get through for the time being

So, I went to a repair cafe and they told me, without seeing the printer, that most probably the printer rollers have to be replaced and I can buy online the kit for this. Well, I could not find how to do this

Any one who had the same problem and could offer advice how to resolve it?

Many thanks in advance and best regards, VM

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
3,227 3,221 371 471
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to get a kit for replacing the rollers for printer Deskjet HP 3050 J1610e

The rollers can be cleaned with warm water an lint-free cloth. You are more likely to have a foreign object that is blocking a paper passing. 

View my profile on LinkedIn
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation