02-13-2018 04:01 PM
My Envy Photo 7858 will not recognize the 4"x6" glossy paper loaded in the photo tray. My computer only showws 81/2x11 as the paper even the main tray is empty. A user guide for photo printing would be invaluable. I can't find anything from HP.
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-13-2018 04:39 PM
02-13-2018 08:27 PM
Thanks for reporting the issue on phototray printing.
If you haven't install the HP software, I would recommend to install it from here
Now, when you print, go to advanced printer settings and changed the paper source from Main tray to photo tray.
Here is the clear video instructions.
And now click print, it will print from your photo tray.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
05-30-2019 03:43 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!