12-17-2019 04:50 AM
I have a printer deskjet 4535 and since last week stops printing text.If i try a pdf document text does not printing but photos are printing.If i try to print from smart hp application text is printing without problem
I have try to remove and reinstall software several times.I change from wifi to usb connection without any luck.
The inks are authentic and about 50% percent full.
PS Sorry for my bad english
12-19-2019 05:02 PM - edited 12-19-2019 05:03 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Did you uninstall printer driver from root level?
If not, follow the below steps:
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer full feature driver
Click here to download the driver.
Update the printer firmware
Here are the steps:- Click here
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee