Did you mean: 
worstprinter
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Deskjet Officejet 6830

Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Worst printer I have ever known.  I have always used HP products but I think this will be the last time.  It consistently comes up with printhead errors and I have constantly replaced cartridges which were more than three-quarters full.  However, I have had to do this again today and this time even that is not working.  It looks a professional build but its service has been abominable and yes it is out of guarantee but it is still only a few years old and in the past printers have lasted until I am tired of them and need to get something of a higher spec because of computer upgrade which I did at the same time and incidentally it was an HP product too. I bought HP Pavillion at the same time as I bought this printer.  I am shocked by how bad it is.  Thankfully I do have a back-up Epsom.  I am afraid I am not a happy customer. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,134 6,121 328 241
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Deskjet Officejet 6830

@worstprinter

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation