Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (48 Views)

Hp Instant ink

Product Name: HP Instant Ink

Hi, I have just moved into my student accomodation and set my printer up. Its worked perfectly since i purchased it but now when i try and print it says my Hp istant ink tri colour cartridge isnt compatible with my printer. Any ideas on whats wrong or how i can fix it?

0 Kudos
Distinguished Professor
Message 2 of 4 (43 Views)

Re: Hp Instant ink

Hi,

Please use the link below to login to your account and check your account status. Your printer may no longer be connected to the internet after you move so you will need to connect it to the same wifi network that the device you want to print from is also connected.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/ie/en/r

"Although I am a HP employee, I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (40 Views)

Hi, yes i have done all that and checked it several times and even restored it to factory settings and set everything up again, my account says its all connected and online.

Distinguished Professor
Message 4 of 4 (33 Views)

Hi,

Please use the link below to login to your account and check if you have any shipments pending. Also check for any record of a welcome pack that should have been sent shortly after your enolled.

If there's no sign of a shipment and you cann't get your cartridge to print, please use the link below to contact instant ink support for furtehr help (logout of the account to see the contact details).

Use the country flag option to select your country support.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/ie/en/r

"Although I am a HP employee, I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation