01-06-2020 09:44 PM
Hello. I has some problem with my deksjet 2515. If i only print one paper or test print my printer printed ok. But problem if i print more than one page. Paper was jam. I remove a paper n printing agains printing will start on page two . N i printing next file it happens againt. Somebody please help me
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-09-2020 07:43 AM
Welcome to HP support community.
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet and printer without any surge protector.
- Turn on the printer.
Update the printer firmware
Here are the steps:- Click here
You can refer this HP document for further assistance:- Click here
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee