Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lgp1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp envy 7645 stuck in single cartridge mode, tried doing the unplug reset, no help still stuck.

Hp envy 7645
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Ho envy 7645 stuck in single cartridge mode, tried the unplug reset, didn’t work.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,229 6,216 454 497
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp envy 7645 stuck in single cartridge mode, tried doing the unplug reset, no help still stuck.

@Lgp1, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'd like to know the following-

• Does your problem description mean that the printer is only printing in one color?
  • What happens when you make photocopies on the printer?
  • Have you tried printing a print quality diagnostic report? Here is how you do it-
  1. Load U.S. letter or A4 size, unused, plain white paper into the input tray.

2. On the printer control panel, swipe the display to the left, and then touch Setup.

The Setup menu displays.

3. Touch Reports, and then touch Print Quality Report.

A Print Quality Diagnostic page prints.

Example of a Print Quality Diagnostic report without defects

Example of a Print Quality Diagnostic report with no defects.

Share the results for further assistance.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Lgp1
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Didn’t help, the diagnostic report printed in black and white.

still states printing in single cartridge mode!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation