2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hp instant ink

2600 All In One
Microsoft Windows XP
 I've installed the cartridges that came with my printer and I enrolled in the Instant Ink program choosing the free 15 page per month option. According to a message from HP,  my billing cycle (service) will not begin until I install the new Instant Ink startup kit that is being shipped to me.  However,  the cartridges that came with my printer are being displayed as Instant Ink cartridges and my printer status already shows that I've printed all the 15 pages per month.
Now how come my billing cycle is already active before I enrolled my startup kit? 
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,681 4,666 361 378
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hp instant ink

@Frapiepot, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I understand you have billing-related concerns. Usually, new printers are shipped with Instant Ink Ready cartridges. So, when you enroll in the HP Instant Ink Program the billing cycle will automatically start from the date of registration. The cartridges that come with the printer are regular/small ink cartridges, the Instant Ink cartridges are twice the size of the regular inks.

The start-up kit will be sent only for you to have back up ink.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Frapiepot
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hp instant ink

Thanks for explanation. I still consider unfair the hp behaviour, since I already payed for that cartridge and this has not been clearly stated at the moment of the enrollment, but it is ok, the amount is so small that it is not so important.   

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,681 4,666 361 378
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hp instant ink

@Frapiepot,

I understand your concern. Just to clarify a little on this issue, you are only paying for the number of pages you print and not the ink cartridges. 

Refer to the link FAQs - HP Instant Ink for more details.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation