Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alow079
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I accidentally picked the wrong language on initial setup. How can I change the language?

Hp envy 7855
I accidentally picked the wrong language on initial setup. How can I change the language?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
RiderPro
Level 4
78 77 6 66
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We have 3 ways to change the language ,I am mentioning the first one.

Install the softwares of the printer and in the midway of the installation it will ask you to enter the postal code ,so just below that you will notice the country and language with EDIT option .

Click on edit and change it .The language will be changed after the installation (reboot the printer as well after it ).

Try this method and it will work .If not then reply and I will mention another method.

Thanks,if you find it helpful then hit kudos and accept it as a solution if worked.
Alow079
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is no software to install
0 Kudos
RiderPro
Level 4
78 77 6 66
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Go to www.hp.com/drivers and enter the model number of the printer ,you will get the drivers or I have mentioned few steps in the private message ,please go through it.

To check private message ,click message icon showing at the right top of window.
Alow079
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I downloaded the HP smart app on my phone and changed my settings there
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RiderPro
Level 4
78 77 6 66
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Even better ! Enjoy printing .
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation