01-24-2020 08:02 AM
HP Photosmart 7520 all-in-one series
01-28-2020 05:14 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Does this only happen while printing photos? What is the photo paper size and type?
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-photosmart-7520-e-all-in-one-printer-series/5199461/model/51...
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee