01-04-2020 08:25 AM
there is no colour option for printing on my HP ENVY photo 6222
I only see option for black and white
01-07-2020 08:27 AM - edited 01-07-2020 08:28 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. To assist you better, I would like to know the following:
- Try making a standalone copy and check if that works. By this, we can conclude if this is a hardware or a driver issue.
- Which application are you trying to print from?
- Have you tried printing different types of documents like PDF, Word or Webpages and check if the issue persists?
- How is the printer connected to the MAC?
- Did you use the AirPrint driver to install the printer?
Also, check the print settings on the MAC, refer to this document. Make sure the 'Black and White' box is not checked in the Print dialog box as shown in the document.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee