Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
ENVY 700
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am unable to print out a monthly calendar from Outlook 2019 with my Office jet 3830. I keep getting this and I can't clear it.

clipboard_image_0.png

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@nycajulio1, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I see that the Fax- driver is selected as the default printer on your PC.

Follow the steps below to resolve the issue-

Can you go to Control Panel > Printers and Devices > HP Officejet 3830 series printer.> Right Click on "Set as Default Printer" and select the non-Fax printer.

If no printer is selectable, you may have to uninstall and reinstall the printer. Refer to the document HP Printers - Uninstalling the Printer Software (Windows) for help.

Now, download and install the full-featured software from here.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you. I had already discovered what I was doing wrong. I just didn't do a follow up in the forum. Again my thanks.

HP Recommended

@nycajulio1

That's great! Happy to hear that.  

If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.  

Have a great day ahead!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.