08-04-2016 08:33 AM
Tech was unable to set up network printing for my 6835 and I was promised a call back. Have not received one.
08-05-2016 09:14 AM
I see that you are having some issues with contacting HP Support. You can do so by clicking on this link. You can also reach support by contacting @HPSupport. You are also more than welcome to post your questions here and I can assist you further.
Please let me know if you are able to resolve your issue. If you are, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?