2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't print anything

I have 2 HP printers
1. HP Photosmart Premiere C310a All-in-One
2. HP Office Jet Pro 6968 All-in-One
I have changed all ink in both printers. In the Photosmart one ink is showing up as low they were put in on 7/2/18 no copies have been printed because it won’t print. The Black is giving a gray color then turns to white on status report that was changed on 6/25/18.
The Office Jet Pro says it has no colored ink which was replaced on 6/35/18. Black shows strong but will not print copies. My son did get it to print status report on both printers but none will print copies. Both printers show no copies have been made.
I always brought my ink at Best Buy this time I brought all of this ink at Staples. They will not take them back without the boxes. I had gotten rid of them. My son came last week & tried everything to get the printers to work to no avail. I am a disabled senior & can not figure this stuff out on my own. I have tried but wanted my son to make sure I didn’t make a mistake he’s a manager at Best Buy. I only brought the ink at Staples because a neighbor was able to take me. I’m on a fixed income & buying all this ink for none of them to work is heart breaking. I’m hoping it’s not the printers themselves. I don’t have money to replace them. I’ve only had the Office Jet a year or so. I’d appreciate any help you can offer.
Will you e mail me a reply or do I have to come back on here?
Thank you for your time.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,297 19,200 1,099 1,184
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't print anything

@Ocb355206

Welcome to HP forums, I see that you are getting print quality issues.

I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't print anything

I received a call I couldn’t reply until this week due to personal illness. I called the number that was left with the case number. I spoke to Zaul a very nice man. He gave me 2 phone numbers to call for tech support & a service order #. I contacted them. They are out of the country. The girl was nice. I explained my issue she walks me through unplug machine, take ink out wipe down connections, now print. Still a blank page.

She tells me the printer heads are bad. Since my printer is out of warranty she will offer me good prices on printers! The first man Zaul said since my printer was out of warranty & I’m a good customer they will help me. I have two HP printers that I explained about in my first contact w you. One is older & I’ve always loved it. I’m out the price of ink on both printers. I am older & out of work on disability. My older printer wasn’t doing such a great job on pictures anymore. That’s why I invested I the 6968. I have 9 Grandchildren 3 of them don’t live close by so I like to print photos of them. I never even printed one photo from the new printer.

It’s sad that this phone call came out to be a sales call instead. I won’t be buying any more HP products in the future.
Thank you for at least contacting me after my initial e mail I appreciate that.
0 Kudos
Tags (2)
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation