01-05-2020 03:47 AM
I got this message when I try to use wifi direct..
“You cannot use this function because it has been disabled. For more information, contact the person who set up the printer.”
how can i change that? I tried to fixed than online setup, but it doesn't let me to do it. Seems
Like I'm not the admin user..
01-07-2020 12:57 PM
@Serhat61, Welcome to HP Support Community!
Let us try some basic steps to resolve the issue-
- Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Update the printer firmware
Download available firmware updates from the HP website
With the printer on and connected to the computer, go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, and then identify your printer. Look for and install any available firmware updates. For more information, go to Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware.
If the issue persists, this requires remote assistance.
Please reach out to the HP Support in your region for further course of action.
Hope this helps!
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee