Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Parvilion HPE

Inks... as described in subject heading above. What is the best? Which one is value for money? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I have looked at the boxes...

Bought in early Nov 2019 HP 950XL Black prints 2300 pages

Bought in late Nov 2019 HP 953XL Black prints 2000 pages...……………….300 pages less

Bought in early Nov 2019 HP 951XL Colours print 1500 pages each

Bought in late Nov 2019 HP 953XL Colours print 1600 pages each...………………..100 pages more for each colour

Is that the reason? A gain on colour but less for black.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I have looked at the boxes...

Bought in early Nov 2019 HP 950XL Black prints 2300 pages

Bought in late Nov 2019 HP 953XL Black prints 2000 pages...……………….300 pages less

Bought in early Nov 2019 HP 951XL Colours print 1500 pages each

Bought in late Nov 2019 HP 953XL Colours print 1600 pages each...………………..100 pages more for each colour

Is that the reason? A gain on colour but less for black.

HP Recommended

….well it would help to remember that the HP 950XL  and HP 951XL are for my A4 HP printer

and the HP 953XL is for my new A3 printer.

Both working well! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.