01-26-2020 08:00 PM
My printer says that it has a carriage jam and there was a clunk when I asked it to print but I have turned it off and checked both access doors to the printer and moved the ink cartridge block to both sides and can find no reason for it to refuse to work. I've done that twice to no avail.
01-29-2020 10:23 AM
Welcome to HP support community.
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet and printer without any surge protector.
- Turn on the printer.
Update the printer firmware
Here are the steps:- Click here
You can refer this HP document fro more assistance:- Click here
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee