Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LADYBUGJET
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have been trying to print out stuff on my hp officejet 4630, but nothing comes out on the paper

Hp Officejet 4630

when i go to print nothing comes out on the paper. ink levels are high , paper has been replaced. Not even intructions or reports print out absolutely nothing prints out not even forms already on the printer

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,134 6,121 328 241
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have been trying to print out stuff on my hp officejet 4630, but nothing comes out on the paper

@LADYBUGJET

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

How do the copies come out?

ollow these steps to run an automated tool to clean the ink cartridges.

NOTE: 

You might need to clean the printhead several times for optimal print quality.

NOTE: 

To avoid issues that require cleaning, always turn the printer off with the Power button.

1. Load letter or A4, unused, plain white paper into the paper tray.

2. On the printer control panel, press the Down Arrow  to select Tools, and then press OK.

3. Press the Down Arrow  to select Clean Printhead, and then press OK. The printer cleans the printhead, and then prints a printhead test page.

If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-4630-e-all-in-one-printer-series/5305049/document/... and https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-4630-e-all-in-one-printer-series/5305049/document/....

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation