Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Go deskjet 2632
iOS

I’ve finally got my printer to print, but I have to connect to my printer WiFi in my iPhone settings to do so. Is this correct?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Do you have a wireless network at home and is the printer connected to it?

To connect the printer to your home wi-fi follow 'Connect a printer that does not have a touchscreen control panel > Step 2: Connect the printer with the HP Smart app' below, then you should be able to print from your phone through your home network, assuming your phone is connected to it too:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05987925

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thanks for replying so quickly. I wish I’d known about this forum yesterday. The printer is connected to my home network, the same network as my phone, but when I try to print it gives me a message saying that it can’t find any printers. 
this is one of the sheets it printed out, it says it’s connected to my network. 

A8BDC485-CCC3-4261-B005-EA78A84FF1D9.jpeg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.