Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
DeskJet3755
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have had an HP 8625 printer enrolled in Instant Ink for a while.  Now I have a new DeskJet3755 also.  I can't find a place to enroll a second printer in Instant Ink

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi! @tinabt, Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I understand you would like to know how to enrol the second printer to instant ink account.

Don't worry I'll try my best to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Splendid analysis and remarkable patience shown. It is immensely appreciated.

And here's the step by step guide for you listed below: 

You can enroll up to 10 printers under a single HP Instant Ink account. When you enroll additional printers in HP Instant Ink, separate Instant Ink plan fees are charged to your credit or debit card for each printer as separate transactions. Printed pages and rollover pages are tracked for each printer separately. Before you enroll the additional printer in HP Instant Ink, make sure to set up the printer hardware, install the latest printer software, and turn on Web Services.

NOTE:

HP Instant Ink cartridges that were used in one printer cannot be used in another printer. HP supplies HP Instant Ink cartridges with each printer or sends them separately for each printer after enrollment.

1. Go to hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.

Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.

2. In the Status area of your HP Instant Ink account page, click Enroll Another Printer.

Clicking Enroll Another Printer

3. Type your enrollment key or choose your plan.

• If you purchased an enrollment kit from a participating retailer, click Enter key, type the key found under the scratch-off portion of the enrollment card into the Enter key field, then click Continue.

• If you have not purchased an enrollment kit, choose one of the available plans.

Choosing a plan or clicking Enter Key

4. In the Printer Setup screen, use the blue arrows to scroll through printers if more than one printer is connected.
    • If you find the printer that you want to enroll, click Continue.

Clicking Continue for an eligible printer

• If only a previously-enrolled printer appears, click Add Another Printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to HP Instant Ink.

Clicking Add Another Printer if only a previously enrolled printer appears

• If the printer appears but is listed as offline, make sure it is connected and online, and then click Try again.

5. On the Shipping page, enter the address which you would like HP to ship your Instant Ink cartridges to, then click Save & Continue.

6. On the Billing Information page, enter a prepaid key or your payment card information, and then click Continue.

7. On the Submit Order page, review your information, type a Special Offers key if you have one, check the box to agree to the Terms of Service, and then click Enroll.

Reviewing your HP Instant Ink order

HP Instant Ink sends a welcome email with information about your account. HP Instant Ink cartridges are delivered 7-10 days after enrollment. When your current ink cartridges are low, replace them with HP Instant Ink cartridges. As soon as you replace one of the ink cartridges with an HP Instant Ink cartridge, your page count and billing cycle begin. The date of your new monthly bill might be different from the date of your original printer's monthly bill.

Refer this article to know more information about adding the second printer to instant ink account. Click Here

Let me know how this works!

You have a good day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! @tinabt, Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I understand you would like to know how to enrol the second printer to instant ink account.

Don't worry I'll try my best to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Splendid analysis and remarkable patience shown. It is immensely appreciated.

And here's the step by step guide for you listed below: 

You can enroll up to 10 printers under a single HP Instant Ink account. When you enroll additional printers in HP Instant Ink, separate Instant Ink plan fees are charged to your credit or debit card for each printer as separate transactions. Printed pages and rollover pages are tracked for each printer separately. Before you enroll the additional printer in HP Instant Ink, make sure to set up the printer hardware, install the latest printer software, and turn on Web Services.

NOTE:

HP Instant Ink cartridges that were used in one printer cannot be used in another printer. HP supplies HP Instant Ink cartridges with each printer or sends them separately for each printer after enrollment.

1. Go to hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.

Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.

2. In the Status area of your HP Instant Ink account page, click Enroll Another Printer.

Clicking Enroll Another Printer

3. Type your enrollment key or choose your plan.

• If you purchased an enrollment kit from a participating retailer, click Enter key, type the key found under the scratch-off portion of the enrollment card into the Enter key field, then click Continue.

• If you have not purchased an enrollment kit, choose one of the available plans.

Choosing a plan or clicking Enter Key

4. In the Printer Setup screen, use the blue arrows to scroll through printers if more than one printer is connected.
    • If you find the printer that you want to enroll, click Continue.

Clicking Continue for an eligible printer

• If only a previously-enrolled printer appears, click Add Another Printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to HP Instant Ink.

Clicking Add Another Printer if only a previously enrolled printer appears

• If the printer appears but is listed as offline, make sure it is connected and online, and then click Try again.

5. On the Shipping page, enter the address which you would like HP to ship your Instant Ink cartridges to, then click Save & Continue.

6. On the Billing Information page, enter a prepaid key or your payment card information, and then click Continue.

7. On the Submit Order page, review your information, type a Special Offers key if you have one, check the box to agree to the Terms of Service, and then click Enroll.

Reviewing your HP Instant Ink order

HP Instant Ink sends a welcome email with information about your account. HP Instant Ink cartridges are delivered 7-10 days after enrollment. When your current ink cartridges are low, replace them with HP Instant Ink cartridges. As soon as you replace one of the ink cartridges with an HP Instant Ink cartridge, your page count and billing cycle begin. The date of your new monthly bill might be different from the date of your original printer's monthly bill.

Refer this article to know more information about adding the second printer to instant ink account. Click Here

Let me know how this works!

You have a good day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.