03-28-2018 08:37 PM
the printer keep the photo tray is blocked please adjust the tray and try again......I went to the properties and the photo tray is not lite up saying it is installed.
03-28-2018 09:03 PM
Would it be the paper tray is not installed/inserted correctly? Below document should be able to help you to look for proper installation guide of photo paper tray.
Gaps between the paper tray could be:
- Make sure the photo tray is seated correctly, and that the photo tray guide tabs (grey) are sliding beneath the main tray guides (black) on both the left and right side of the input tray.Figure : Make sure the photo tray is seated correctlyFigure : Make sure the tabs are sliding beneath the main tray guides
- If they are not in the correct position, gently move the photo tray to align the tab gaps, then gently press the tabs back into position.
- The photo tray should move freely with no resistance.
- Reinstall the output tray, then make sure the edges line up with the input tray.Figure : Line up the tray edges
- Try to print.
- If the error persists, try printing or copying a document with the output tray removed.If the error only happens with the output tray installed, the output tray might need to be replaced.
>> "Marking" this as RESOLVE, If my post help RESOLVE your issue and help others
>> Click THUMB UP icon if you appreciate the "REPLY"