Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I received a HP officejet 6700 Premium printer as a gift withou the CD Rom to install it on my computer.  How do I find the program on the internet to download this divice.

HP Recommended

Hi Eric2980,

The drivers for your printer is listed below.

Officejet 6700

HP Recommended

where I can download a instalation CD for HP 4780  I have a Mac

HP Recommended

I lost my cd for my hp psc2410 photosmart all-in-one printer how can I get one or can I download one from the internet?

HP Recommended

@Bookiewife wrote:

I lost my cd for my hp psc2410 photosmart all-in-one printer how can I get one or can I download one from the internet?

What operating system?  You can download the driver from HP here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

I lost my installation CD. How do I install my HP photosmart 7960 printer or All in One? Any help would be appreciated ~ Thank you

HP Recommended

@debilyn4302 wrote:

I lost my installation CD. How do I install my HP photosmart 7960 printer or All in One? Any help would be appreciated ~ Thank you

What operating system? You can download available drivers for the Photosmart 7960 from HP here.  Select the appropriate operating system, Next, then look for the appropriate driver and any updates.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Lost my intsllation hp printer cd,need a free computer downloader in my new laptop 

HP Recommended

@Ako2_1050 wrote:

Hi,

I lost my Installation CD of my HP F4480 deskjet printer...How do I install iit in my new ACER aspire laptop computer?

Thanks

The drivers for your Deskjet F4480 can be downloaded from HP here.  Do not connect the printer to the PC until instructed to by the installer.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

HP Recommended

I love my installatio CD.  How do I install my HP printer?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.