Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
DeskJet 3630

Hi, my printer is online but since I enrolled on 29th September, I haven't yet received my first Instant Ink catridge so I have had to use a differnt one and it says I can't receive a new one unless I put in an Instant Ink catridge. I'm worried because I'm paying the monthly sum and I dont know how to get the 1st catridge so that I can receive a new one when my ink is running low...

Please help!

Thanks,

Michelle

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please use the link below to login to your account and check if you have any shipments pending. Your welcome pack should arrive within around 10 days of enrolling.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/ie/en/r

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

Hey @Kiboi1

Welcome to the HP Support Forums, my name is Andrea and I with the HP Instant Ink Support department, I may be able to help you a little further.

If you could send me a private message with your email address associated with your account and I will check and see whats happening for you.

@Donal_M is correct it does take about 10 business days for the welcome kit to arrive with your first set of Instant Ink cartridges. 

Thanks,

Andrea
-HP Instant Ink Support

A-Roxy
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Thank you so much! I received an update email that the shipment was on its way and it arrived today. All good now, God bless!

HP Recommended

@Kiboi1 Fantastic!

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach out to us here on the HP Support forums.

Thanks,

Andrea
-HP Instant Ink Support

A-Roxy
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.