Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Hp envy 7640

My mom has had trouble with every hp printer she has had and trying to fix it you can't even talk to a [edit] person no matter how hard you try! I tried every suggestion given and nothing worked. But because the warranty is expired i can't get help even though it's clearly a common issue! Dumb! Just dumb!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Amandalee2006 

I apologize about how do you feel, if you let me know what's the problem with your HP printer, maybe I can try to help you to we both solve the printer problem, as I told you... please let me know about the problem and maybe we can solve this problem together

Regards!

I work on behalf of HP, regards.
Click the KUDOS thumb; up on the left to say 'Thanks' Make it easier for other people to find solutions

HP Recommended

One day our printer displayed the message "photo tray is blocked" when my mom tried to print and I've done every suggested fix I can find and nothing works.

HP Recommended

Could you please provide to me all "suggestions" you tried to try to fix the problem? this to see about how can I help you to solve the problem

I work on behalf of HP, regards.
Click the KUDOS thumb; up on the left to say 'Thanks' Make it easier for other people to find solutions

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.