Kimbosue
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

INK says it always depleted or gone

hp OfficeJet 8020 printer
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Is anyone else having problems with there printer always saying out of ink when you just replaced them?  I have spend hundreds of Dollars on Ink and I hardly print but a few pages.  Now again after replacing he ink a month or so ago I went to use my printer and once again it says it's out of ink.  

When I bought this printer it stated on the box it prints out way more pictures then it used to but that's not True.   I cannot even begin to express how upset I am because I am spending hundreds on ink that says it out all the time.   Maybe its the cartridges idk.  But they are true 902 hp Ink Cartridges I  buy at Walmart the only store we have here. 

What is going on, Will Hp reimburse for some of this ink? because like I said it says it needs it again and if I only get 2 pictures for the price of $60.00 dollars then Ill print them at Walmart for a nickel a piece. for a total of 10 cents,  I feel I'm being scammed by hp.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,491 6,478 472 511
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

INK says it always depleted or gone

@Kimbosue, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation