Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

IP ADDRESS

HP Recommended
office jet pro 8740
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I have been trying to set up hp eprint with the IP address given to me 10.0.1.6 apparently when I do it says it is corrupt is there anything I'm doing wrong besides that there's a lot of sites when I want to print it will not recognize that IP address how do I change it.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15,953 15,932 1,000 998
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ugdlocal1313

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Please Restore the Network Settings on the printer

1. From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard, and then touch ( Setup ). 2. Touch Network Setup. 3. Touch Restore Network Settings. A message appears stating that the network defaults will be restored. 4. Touch Yes.

Then run the wireless setup wizard once again to connect the printer back to your network

1. From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard, and then touch (Wireless). 2. Touch ( Settings ). 3. Touch Wireless Settings. 4. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup. 5. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup

Once the printer is connected back to your Network, follow the instructions on Page 93 in this User Guide: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05055346 to setup ePrint

Keep me posted how it goes

Thank you and have a great day 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation