Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Hp All In One 1510
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.I have the printer 1510  and before 2 hours i bought 2 inks after asking the retailer.He gave me the ink 650 tri color and black.Both of them does not recognised by printer and gives a message ''Incompatible Print Cartridge''. What can i do now??????? i want it for my job and its very important

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Looks like your retailer did not get you the correct cartridges.  You need to take them back and get the correct ones.

The following table displays ink cartridge information for the HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Printer Series.
Printer model
Country/region printer was purchased
Ink cartridge name
HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 1511 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 1512 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 1513 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 1514 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 1517 All-in-One Printer
North America and Asia Pacific, including Japan (excluding India, China, and Indonesia)
HP 61 Black
HP 61 Tri-color
Western Europe
HP 301 Black
HP 301 Tri-color
Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and CIS
HP 122 Black
HP 122 Tri-color
China, India, and Indonesia
HP 802 Black
HP 802 Tri-Color

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Looks like your retailer did not get you the correct cartridges.  You need to take them back and get the correct ones.

The following table displays ink cartridge information for the HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Printer Series.
Printer model
Country/region printer was purchased
Ink cartridge name
HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 1511 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 1512 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 1513 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 1514 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 1517 All-in-One Printer
North America and Asia Pacific, including Japan (excluding India, China, and Indonesia)
HP 61 Black
HP 61 Tri-color
Western Europe
HP 301 Black
HP 301 Tri-color
Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and CIS
HP 122 Black
HP 122 Tri-color
China, India, and Indonesia
HP 802 Black
HP 802 Tri-Color
HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your reply. The thing is i  've already open the inks  and i dont know if the retailer change them or make me pay again.If they dont know their job how can i ?

Thanks again!

HP Recommended

how to bypass non compatible ink cartridge warning

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.