01-13-2020 02:38 AM
I have been getting an error message saying that my genuine HP cartridge is incompatible as my printer is not configured correctly? I cannot work out how to resolve this. Can anyone help?
01-13-2020 03:40 AM
I'd suggest you to do the following.
- Remove both the ink cartridges.
- While the printer is ON, unplug the power cord from back of the printer.
- Click HERE to access more steps that should fix the issue.
- Plug in power cord to back of the printer.
- If the error still shows up, try using the old cartridges and check for error.
- If issue still persists, its time to get the printer serviced. Contact HP using https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.