Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 4650 Printers
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Hi,

I just activated HP Instant Ink but wondering when I can get the first ink cartridge. I need to get it instantly as the black cartridge shows almost gone.. Pls let me know.

스크린샷 2018-08-15 오후 10.04.08.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Hansol11, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you have registered for instant ink and you need to know when will you receive the ink cartridges.

Also, I understand your concern and situation you are into. So don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

HP will send you replacement cartridges before you run out of ink.2 When your enrolled printer is connected to the Internet, your printer automatically orders ink for you because it knows when you are low on ink. Cartridges are sent using standard delivery, so they might take up to 10 business days to arrive, however, your printer will take delivery time and regular ink usage into account when it orders your ink. Customers with high volume print needs may call Support.

However, Until you receive the ink cartridges you can use the regular ink cartridges for printing.

Refer instant ink FAQ's for more information. Click Here

Please share out few details in a private message, so I can check your account and initiate an order to ship you replacement ink cartridges.

Printer Model Name

Serial Number of the printer

Instant ink Email Address

Instant Ink Account Number

Address to ship the cartridge

Do you need black or colour ink cartridges?

Hope to hear from you soon!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Hansol11, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you have registered for instant ink and you need to know when will you receive the ink cartridges.

Also, I understand your concern and situation you are into. So don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

HP will send you replacement cartridges before you run out of ink.2 When your enrolled printer is connected to the Internet, your printer automatically orders ink for you because it knows when you are low on ink. Cartridges are sent using standard delivery, so they might take up to 10 business days to arrive, however, your printer will take delivery time and regular ink usage into account when it orders your ink. Customers with high volume print needs may call Support.

However, Until you receive the ink cartridges you can use the regular ink cartridges for printing.

Refer instant ink FAQ's for more information. Click Here

Please share out few details in a private message, so I can check your account and initiate an order to ship you replacement ink cartridges.

Printer Model Name

Serial Number of the printer

Instant ink Email Address

Instant Ink Account Number

Address to ship the cartridge

Do you need black or colour ink cartridges?

Hope to hear from you soon!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.