01-06-2020 02:42 AM
I am getting the following error message: "Ink Cartridge Problem - - Black The cartridges listed above appear to be missing or damaged"
However on checking the said black cartridge it is certainly not missing, does not seem to be damaged and is full of ink. Everything was previously working fine, all cartridges !
I have removed all the cartridges and refitted them in doing so checking that they all seated correctly
I have tried resetting the printer several times using the unplug mains cable while printer is still on etc etc to no avail !?
01-08-2020 08:16 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you. Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Also, perform step 3 mentioned in this document.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee