Did you mean: 
wayne_reses
3 2 0 0
Message 41 of 42
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Ink expring??? SCAM!!!!

You are so right about the expiring ink cartrifges. I have the same problem with my OfficeJet L7780. I have called HP technical support many times to no avail. Only when I escalated the call the HP's legal department did I get  a partial solution - a procedure that I could follow to allow me to continue printing despite the "low-ink" warning (which by the way results in a complete printer shutdown regardless of the other cartriges' ink level and of course the printer's "disgnostic" page prints in full glorious color.) This is a SCAM design to sell more HP ink cartridged and I admonish those reading this to buy Epson, Minolta, or Konica which do not exibit these problems. Wayne.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ryannims
1 1 0 0
Message 42 of 42
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Ink expring??? SCAM!!!!

THIS TOPIC IS NOT SOLVED

Same error here. No way in hell I'm buying a new cartridge to replace this. This has been happening every few months and the ink is just fine, I barely use the thing.

Someone please reply with a way to get rid of the error message, I don't need yellow to print in black and white.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation