Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
G_P_K
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Inkjet printer (HP Office Pro 8620) goes to offline status for no apparent reason

Lenovo Legion Y520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Printer is connected wirelessly to router and to laptop and desktop units. Printer will go to offline status sometimes in the middle of a print job. doing the recommended power cycle will bring the printer back online.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 14
11,527 11,522 781 1,434
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Inkjet printer (HP Office Pro 8620) goes to offline status for no apparent reason

How far from the router is the 8620?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer.
0 Kudos
G_P_K
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

It is within three feet of the router.
0 Kudos
Level 14
11,527 11,522 781 1,434
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

If the router has free RJ45 ports then I would suggest that you connect the 8620 to the router using a RJ45 cable.

If that is not possible then move the 8620 away from the router at least 6 feet & see the that solves your problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer.
0 Kudos
G_P_K
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thanks, Will try this.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation