04-18-2017 10:59 AM
I have tried without success to contact HP Support (if it actually exists), I have HP Instant Ink agreement, and my printer says "The indicated acrtidges are not intended for use in this printer" - but the only cartidges I used were sent to me by HP themselves. Anyone solved this issue - or found away to contact HP Support - I find you just go from screen to screen all offering hopeless FAQs but no actual way of asking such a simple question.
04-18-2017 11:16 AM
I'd like to help @SteveHolton
Please provide me with either you Instant Ink account or the email address you used to enroll. I ask that you do not post this information publicly, instead, send me a private message.
How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...
- HP Instant Ink Support
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “thumbs up" button!
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?