Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (45 Views)

Instant Ink Cartidge Incompatible & lack of HP Support

Product Name: OfficeJet 4650
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have tried without success to contact HP Support (if it actually exists), I have HP Instant Ink agreement, and my printer says "The indicated acrtidges are not intended for use in this printer" - but the only cartidges I used were sent to me by HP themselves. Anyone solved this issue - or found away to contact HP Support - I find you just go from screen to screen all offering hopeless FAQs but no actual way of asking such a simple question.

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (29 Views)

Re: Instant Ink Cartidge Incompatible & lack of HP Support

I'd like to help @SteveHolton

Please provide me with either you Instant Ink account or the email address you used to enroll. I ask that you do not post this information publicly, instead, send me a private message. 

How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Cheers,
Lisa
 - HP Instant Ink Support

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation